Saturday, January 12, 2008
training yesterday. a grand total of THREE J1s came, out of 19.
but they were not bad, at least they were quite enthu. i'd rather have 3 enthu J1s than 10 sian J1s. :D
i felt damn insecure yesterday cos Madeleine asked me to take out 10 balls and the balls were rolling all over the place and twice i thought that balls were lost. luckily it was only a misunderstanding and they were found again. *phew* i am nvr taking 10 balls out ever again.
i am swamped with essays. clever me whose H2 subjects, are all are essay-based. next week, i'd have to pass up:
1 lit essay on Roderigo
1 geog essay on Malthus
1 econs essay on GDP
and
1 maths assignment on differentiation
someone save me pls. i havent even completed Wendy's tutorial and he expects it when he comes back frm reservist. which is 2 weeks frm now.
Kwok said if we didnt do the Roderigo essay we didnt have to bother going to class. old man said if we dont pass up the Malthus essay he was gonna downgrade us to H1. actually i dont mind being downgraded to H1. the only worry is that i have no idea what H2 maths is all abt.
ohoh Wei Jian said that he changed his combi to H2 geog and his tutors are Wendy and Jonathan! ARGGHHHHHHHHHH i want Jonathan lor. like that i should've retained. but even if i retained i'd most probably have changed geog to maths. oh well. let's see, after the block test. hah.
this is probably the worst yr of my education. let's hope i survive.
Everytime you come too close I move away
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time.
but they were not bad, at least they were quite enthu. i'd rather have 3 enthu J1s than 10 sian J1s. :D
i felt damn insecure yesterday cos Madeleine asked me to take out 10 balls and the balls were rolling all over the place and twice i thought that balls were lost. luckily it was only a misunderstanding and they were found again. *phew* i am nvr taking 10 balls out ever again.
i am swamped with essays. clever me whose H2 subjects, are all are essay-based. next week, i'd have to pass up:
1 lit essay on Roderigo
1 geog essay on Malthus
1 econs essay on GDP
and
1 maths assignment on differentiation
someone save me pls. i havent even completed Wendy's tutorial and he expects it when he comes back frm reservist. which is 2 weeks frm now.
Kwok said if we didnt do the Roderigo essay we didnt have to bother going to class. old man said if we dont pass up the Malthus essay he was gonna downgrade us to H1. actually i dont mind being downgraded to H1. the only worry is that i have no idea what H2 maths is all abt.
ohoh Wei Jian said that he changed his combi to H2 geog and his tutors are Wendy and Jonathan! ARGGHHHHHHHHHH i want Jonathan lor. like that i should've retained. but even if i retained i'd most probably have changed geog to maths. oh well. let's see, after the block test. hah.
this is probably the worst yr of my education. let's hope i survive.
Everytime you come too close I move away
Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night
Baby all I need is time.
3:06 PM